|   || |
Wimbleball Sailing Club
Wimbleball Lake, Brompton Regis. Somerset.TA22 9NU
|Home||Joining WSC||Learn to sail||Visiting Clubs & Groups||Sailing for the Disabled||Committee Contacts||Location & Accom.|
Learn to sail at Wimbleball.
Wimbleball sailing club is a Royal Yachting Association certified Training centre. We have a fleet of training boats for all ages and abilities. All of our instructors are active club sailors, ensuring that you will receive training from knowledgeable and experienced sailors.For all training course please contact Debbie Ryles for further information. 'email@example.com'
Adult Sailing Courses(2018) over two weekends
Saturdays and Sunday
14th & 15th April
Week commencing 28th May 2018Cadet Weeks for Children
28th May, 23rd July, 30th July, 6th Aug, 13th Aug, 20th Aug and 27th Aug.
Throughout the school holidays the club offers 5 day cadet weeks for children from 8-18. The courses follow the RYA Stages and are fun and informative. For more information on cost and dates please contact Debbie Ryles firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sunday club will commence this summer, for more details contact Sophie Stockton email@example.com or 01823430117.Power Boat Training
For information on powerboat courses contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01643 862849.After your Training
We hope you want to continue sailing. As our course fee includes membership of WSC for the remainder of the club year, you can use the club for the remainder of that time as a club member. PRACTICE!- Use one of the club boats to practice. (See notice board for charges).
- Try to get a sail with another member which will give you the chance to sail in different boats.
- Buy your own dinghy. Your first boat, to gain experience, can probably be bought at fairly modest cost. This can later be changed as your ability and sailing aims develop.
- As your skills develop, try a further course.
- Have a go at racing. Join in and learn from others.
- Come to the club and make contact from other members. There are usually people about ready for a chat and give advice and opinions.